Sunday, April 15, 2012

One way inside passage that stops at Sitka?

Does anyone know of a cruise that goes one way (North or South), through the inside passage, and stops as Sitka? I haven%26#39;t been able to find one, wondering if someone has been on one like that.

Oh, I%26#39;m looking for 7 nights.

One way inside passage that stops at Sitka?

There is one way that you can do this, and that would be by taking the Alaska Marine Highway [aka ';the ferry';] and then taking the cross gulf ferry. This schedule is usually ron about twice a month in the summer. You would have to call them about next years%26#39; schedule to sort this out, but it is one way to go one way on the same route as the cruises. You might even save a littlle money!?!

Thanks for thinking of our state. I think that you will enjoy the trip no matter how you get here! DD

One way inside passage that stops at Sitka?

Hi, I also wanted to stop in Sitka, so did some research online. I booked with Holland America travelling north from Vancouver. The Volendam is the ship we booked, it only stops in Sitka going North. Carnival stops in Sitka also, but liked the smaller crowd (1400) to Carnivals (2200). Good luck, I%26#39;m not sure if you can post the website www.vacationstogo.com, but you can put in a port you would like to stop in and it will pull up all the cruise lines that stop there.


I took a 7 day, oneway cruise from Vanvouver to Seward this past summer on Celebrity cruise lines, that stopped in Sitka. For some reason, the 2007 ports do not include Sitka.

The port was extremely commercial and hectic. I did not enjoy as much as I thought I would. The raptor center was of interest. There were also museums on Russian history that I did not get a chance to visit.

  • benefits from computer viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment