Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ketchikan Hostel to be ';Avoided';

Hi,



View not The Eagle View from the Inside !! My wife and I spent our last 2 nights in Ketchikan at Eagle View Hostel owned and controlled as in Dictatorship, harsh words, concentration type buiding of Dale Rogers. It was not a great end to our 5 weeks in Alaska.





This man, who behaves with a passion for control, anger, no warmth or compassion should not be around people. But, he even charges you for his vicous outrages of anger to guests in the presece of others. Then at night HE sits in the common room wathing TV while the convicts huddle in their rooms or bunks for which they have paid.



If you want to relax, avoid Dale Rogers and The Eagles View Hostel in Ketchikan.





Seek Shelter Elswhere,



Dennis and Arlene of PEI Canada



Ketchikan Hostel to be ';Avoided';


Thank you for the advice, I had seen the name somewhere but I know now to avoid contact with it, since I have not spent much time myself in Ketchikan...again, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment