Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hotel in Denali

Hello,



I wrote before to share how my trip was. I generally had great experiences in all cities. We did stay at the Perch Resort outside Denali Nat. Park. I was disappointed by the small room, and broken water facet, broken heater, no pillows on some beds, no towels for the four of us. I wrote to the Perch asking for a small, partial refund due to the above. They did not even respond to my request. So I am informing everyone of my experiences, and to consider this when staying at this hotel.



adventurer-one



Hotel in Denali


Thank you for letting us know. Did you talk to them about all these problems during your stay? Did you ask for a refund while there?





So how was your trip?



Hotel in Denali


I did try to talk to the owner at the Perch, and did not achieve much success. I felt like she knew we were stuck, as we could not book another room due to our rafting trip.



I wrote a lengthy trip diary and posted it on my return from Alaska at the end of Aug.





adventurer-one




I can%26#39;t find your trip report. Can you direct me to it? Thanks.





Would love to read about your trip and hope it was successful regardless of some unpleasant experiences. Maybe it%26#39;s time to forget what went wrong and focus on highlights of your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment