Monday, April 23, 2012

Extreme Home Makeover Season Premier, Alaska

Just to remind everyone that tomorrow evening (6pm Alaska Time), is the airing of Extreme Home Makeover - the North Pole (Rogers Family)house. It%26#39;s a two-hour seaseon premiere, and I know I%26#39;m real excited about seeing the inside of the house finally!





I know a lot of us locals were down at the construction site working or cheering on the design team and the family, and I%26#39;m looking forward to picking out some familiar faces. My husband was all over in the newspapers for a bit there. He couldn%26#39;t have cared less though. I was more excited about it then he was. We are going to a ';viewing'; at my friend%26#39;s house right around the corner from the Extreme Home to watch it since we don%26#39;t have cable.





So, if you want a chance to see Alaska on tv here is one chance.



Extreme Home Makeover Season Premier, Alaska


The 2 hour episode has just viewed here on the East Coast. It was both humorous (1st hour) and tearful (2nd hour). Extreme Makeover is not a show I normally look at, but thanks to your alert 1stimestar, I am happy to have seen it. The community really came together for this family. I%26#39;m sure you all will be excited to see the familiar faces.



That was some house. The family really deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment