Monday, April 23, 2012

All Alaska Tours Inc./alaskatours.com

Does anyone know anything about alaskatours.com or All Alaska Tours Inc. based out of Anchorage? I%26#39;ve been emailing them and they appear to have my best interest in mind but of course I haven%26#39;t paid them anything yet. They have worked with me to setup a itinerary that meets my needs and have been very helpful. The only problem I have is I can%26#39;t find anything out about them. The BBB has nothing on them, which is good but you would think they might know about them. They are not a member of the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce but again that might not be a bad thing. They are a member of of the National Tour Association but some of those associations you just pay your dues and you%26#39;re in.





Any help or feedback you could provide me on this company would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks for you time in advance



All Alaska Tours Inc./alaskatours.com


i haven%26#39;t heard anything bad about them, but i will ask around today and see what i can find out. seems that you have done a little research on them. worst case scenario, if they seem even the slightest bit shady, you can book your trip differently. but again, will ask around and see what i can learn.



whiteybear



All Alaska Tours Inc./alaskatours.com


Did you end of using Alaska Tours? We are working with them to plan a tirp in 2007. I%26#39;m like you, I can%26#39;t find a thing about them, or any of the other tour groups, either.




All Alaska Tours (AAT) has a great reputation. They%26#39;ve been in business in Alaska for almost 20 years, and over 30 in the Yukon, initially as Rainbow Tours. I worked for them in the early 90s and still keep an eye on what David Howe %26amp; company are doing.





Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment