Monday, April 23, 2012

Souveniors - Santas

Just returned from two weeks in Alaska. At a shop early in the trip (in Anchorage, I believe) there was a stuffed Santa with a carved face and glasses with a tall, wavy hat. The only thing I can remember from the tag is ';Nicholas'; and it was made in Wasilla, AK. Cost was around $70. I should have bought it when I saw it but didn%26#39;t and would love to get one for Christmas. If anyone knows of the manufacturer, I would appreciate any information.





Thanks so much.



Souveniors - Santas


Hi, I think I know the one you mean %26#39;cause I keep saying as I walk past the shop every day that I have to get one but keep waiting until I have a spare $70 on me! The shop is in the Capt. Cook Hotel - the Yankee Whaler - I would guess that you could call them (907-272-9071) and ask if they could describe the ones they have or maybe you could describe the one you saw and arrange a sale over the %26#39;phone. If all else fails, post again and I%26#39;ll take my camera to work and take a picture of the ones they have and send it to you if you don%26#39;t mind sending me your e-mail. Give me a couple of days notice as I am sometimes not at my office for a day or two at a time. Maybe this will motivate me to get mine! Good Luck!



Souveniors - Santas


Kileys mom - I talked with the gift shop at the Captain Cook Hotel and they are going to send me pictures to make sure that is the correct Santa that I saw -- they actually have a couple of varieties to choose from as to color, etc.





Thanks so much for your help!!




You%26#39;re very welcome - I stopped in and told them you might be calling the day or so after your post. Glad it%26#39;s working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment