Saturday, April 21, 2012

Renting a car in Anchorage

I%26#39;m thinking about renting a car for the afternoon after my cruise. Can anyone gime me some info? Best rates, where to go, etc. Also, is it possible to rent a car in Whittier or is this just a dock like Seward? Thanks.



Renting a car in Anchorage


to get an idea about prices, where and what available go to www.kayak.com



Renting a car in Anchorage


the only agency you can rent a car through in Whittier is Avis. Whittier is a nice little town, more than Seward, not just a dock. www.AVIS.com for a car there




Thanks so much. I%26#39;ve already made my reservation. Is the Avis rental office close to the Carnival Spirit dock? Do you have any suggestions for places we might want to drive to? Our flight leaves at 10PM so we%26#39;ll have all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment