Sunday, April 15, 2012

snowshoeing tours

Saw on the news last night that the rangers at Denali are offering showshoe tours on the weekends......2-3 hour, winter gear and snoeshoes included......$10 per person or $20 per family.......looked like a lot of fun, Coalminer !!



snowshoeing tours


Hi Mombear - how is life in Haines?? The Northern lights were out last night - was so fun watching them dance across the sky. Yes, I had heard some blurb about that, though I believe they are awaiting more snow. The Park is having more winter activities every year - it%26#39;s rather cool, though it%26#39;s mostly just locals or Fairbanks folks. We haven%26#39;t gotten much snow yet . . . though I believe there are predictions for snow this weekend - I hope so!! I try to post those activities occasionally, but also didn%26#39;t want to clog up the forum - wasn%26#39;t sure what is of interest to others on the forum. If you ever get North, you%26#39;ll have to look me up! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment