Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for Denim Shirt

I was in sitka several years ago and bought the greatest, most comfortable denim shirt I%26#39;ve ever owned. It%26#39;s pretty worn out now, so I%26#39;d like to buy another if it%26#39;s still available. The label was ';Cheyenne River'; with a moose in the center of an inverted triangle. It has 2 button down pockets, and a Sitka Alaska / Brown bear embroidary over the left pocket. And the collar is NOT button down. Know where I can find one? Thanks



Looking for Denim Shirt


I am no clothes hound, but I%26#39;ll be the shirt off my back that you will have the devil of a time replacing this shirt with the precise equivalent. It has been several years and styles and suppliers change so often that matching the color, thickness and quality of cloth that appeals to you so much may not be possible.





We do have them around in numerous sources, but I could not identify one store above the other. Honestly, it is best if you come back up and locate the replacement your self so there is no disappointment! Besides, you get the side benefit of another great visit!





Oh, even labels are not a guarantee that the same material and manufacturer will be found.



Good luck!





71



PS I am hoping that someone will be inspired to correct my commentary, where they are too shy to initiate their own first.

No comments:

Post a Comment