Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cruises, which is better, RCL or Holland America

I have been studying the packages and can find little differences in these 2. Can anyone give me details of their experience on either?



We plan to do the land part first, then cruise to Vancouver.



Any help appreciated as this is our first trip N.



Wanda



Cruises, which is better, RCL or Holland America


I%26#39;ve done 3 Alaska cruises with Royal Caribbean, and am doing my first HAL in July 2007. All the cruise lines are top-notch. The important differences are in the specific ships (with RCI, for example, the Radiance is 5-star in my opinion, the Vision a distant notch below), and most importantly, the itineraries. Study the ports, glacier options and so on and decide what your priorities are as a first step.





Murray



Cruises, which is better, RCL or Holland America


I decided on HAL because I was interested in a shorter cruise %26amp; longer land tour. HAL was the only one that offered a 4 night cruise Southbound from Alaska to Vancouver. We are flying into Anchorage spending two nights on our own with a drive to Seward for a Kenai Fjords day cruise on Major Marine. We than pick-up the land portion of our cruisetour back in Anchorage.





We are scheduled for July 30 2007.





Marty





No comments:

Post a Comment