Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sawing Logzz B&B Cooper Centre

Just a message concerning B%26amp;B listed



We are in Australia %26amp; for some reason we can%26#39;t email anyone who%26#39;s email finishes in .net



If anyone has a differnet email address for them or would like to book for me it would be appreciated,I wouldn%26#39;t be able to give out CC number of course!!



Chris



Sawing Logzz B%26amp;B Cooper Centre


I just sent e-mail to Sawing Logzz with your inquiry. Good luck.



Places



Sawing Logzz B%26amp;B Cooper Centre


Places



Thank you



I haven%26#39;t heard from them as yet, I am going to try %26amp; ring them today



Hopefully it%26#39;s not midnight,I think our early morning is your late afternoon yesterday



Chris




Chris, it is Saturday afternoon 4:06 PM right now in Alaska. I don%26#39;t know if this is going to be any help but good luck.


  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment