Thursday, April 12, 2012

Camping at Brooks Campground

We were in Brooks Lodge for two nights this year and plan to go there next year again. Because of the high costs we want to stay at the campgroud. Information I%26#39;m looking for is:

Is there a way to recharge camera-batteries at the campground or can one use an oulet at the Lodge or something?

How long can one stay at the campground? We would like to stay about 14 days/nights

Thanks for responding!

Camping at Brooks Campground

I stayed at the lodge this past summer and noticed many campers re-charging their batteries in the main lodge. Whether they鈥檒l continue to permit this is another question. I do know that they will not allow people to leave anything overnight in the lodge to re-charge. I know a few people did much of their re-charging at night while having a few beers. You also may luck out if you become friendly with someone staying at the lodge and they may allow you to re-charge your batteries in their room. I allowed one couple to do this one night.

I鈥檓 like you, I want to return, but the lodge is way too expensive. I鈥檓 considering camping there next year, but I鈥檓 not sure. In nice weather it would be bearable, but in nasty weather my experience could be horrible. Not sure what to do.

Good luck to you!!

  • recommend face powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment