Friday, March 30, 2012

Humpbacks in Resurrection Bay

What a beautiful sight to see today! Snow on the mountains,Sunshine,Lions,2 Humpback whales having a feeding frenzy near Lowell Point just outside of Seward. Maybe they came by to check out a California sea lion..that has showed up and hauled out in the

same area...Just sharing a nice day in SEWARD ALASKA!

Humpbacks in Resurrection Bay

Can you ask that humpback to make its way up to near the city cammpground by June 16th so I can see it from my campground when I come? Thanks for cooperating :-)

Sounds like you had a fun experience today. And speaking of snow, where I am in Lake Placid, NY it has snowed every day since I arrived last Wednesday - probably 6'; or more since I arrived!

John

Humpbacks in Resurrection Bay

Well, John I will see if they will show up for you,

I will offer them a stimulus package and see if they are smarter than we are..We are having beautiful

weather here and it is supposed to be that way until

this weekend it sounds. Enjoy Lake Placid!

  • lock file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment