Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How many days in Seward or ?

I have so many questions, but just trying to get to the big stuff first. :)





We are having our family trip in June to Alaska (7-10 days). There are 6 adults and 1 toddler (16 month old). So far, we will be renting two cars because some of the adults want to go to Denali. I on the other hand, think it is too much for my toddler and am staying behind in Seward. Hopefully at the Seward Miltiary resort. How many days is a good amount of time to explore the area? any other areas I should consider? I group will eventually meet back up somewhere.



How many days in Seward or ?


What do you want to do when in Seward? You could spend a night or 7 nights.





-Kenai Fjords boat tour



-Sealife Center



-Exit Glacier



-Dogsled - on wheeled cart or helicopter to a glacier



-kayaking



-museum (on the earthquake and iditarod trail)



-movie at library



-hiking





Those are the things that pop into my head right now.





John

No comments:

Post a Comment