Friday, March 30, 2012

Alaska Cruise in June or August

Was originally going to book a Cruise for Mid June but I may have to wait until sometime in August. Is August a good month for a cruise from Vancouver to Seward and a good month to visit Denali/Fairbanks. Will I still see snow on the ground in places?





thanks in advance for your help



Justin





Alaska Cruise in June or August


I%26#39;m replaying to myself...If I did go in August I%26#39;d go mid August and coming back early Sept at the latest.



Alaska Cruise in June or August


Hi Justin



Not to worry, there will still be snow on the ground (not at sea level, but in the form on glaciers on the surrounding peaks).....salmom will be spawning here so good fishing for us and for the bears !!



.....the last two weeks of August would be a great time for your trip, cruising the first week and then going to Denali the second week (the leaves will be turning then and the mosquitos should be minimal).....Go For It!!

No comments:

Post a Comment